Monday, December 11, 2017

Quiltville mystery linkup part three!



 I worked all weekend, so here is the sum total of my efforts toward part three of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt, "On Ringo Lake".

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2017/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

Please see Bonnie's part three link-up, here!!!

 But I got lots of pieces cut out, so that was good!!!

 I don't carry a purse anymore to work, really, unless it is home made string purse, but I need something to tuck in my pocket, to carry my ID and such...so I made this.
I am a little in love with it.  Strings, scraps...what could be more fun!!!!!!!!!!?  It is just big enough for my driver's license to fit.









Have a great day, everyone!!

Julie

7 comments:

Karen said...

Cute little purse. One of my friends made a bunch of them one year that look similar to what you made. I used one for a while but I had too much to carry to be happy with using it. Several other friends received one and were quite happy with them.

Chantal said...

Love your little ID pocket. Cute way to use up some scraps. Enjoy! ;^)

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Your bag looks like a smiling face!

Kyle said...

Sweet strings and scraps.

KaHolly said...

You’re mystery quilt is coming right along! I’m going to wish I’d started it! It’s always difficult for me when my migration period falls in the middle of a QAL. Sweet little bag! I don’t carry a purse, either.

Janet O. said...

What a sweet little ID purse. Wish I could get away with carrying something that small. :)

gayle said...

I also think your little purse looks like a smiling face!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...