Sunday, April 9, 2017

Samplers!! and quilt alongs.

 I have been sewing a few blocks I found on Cheri Payne's blog.  Here is where I am so far.  I find that I just love her outlook and thoughts on life, as well as her quilting!!!  Please see her blog here:

http://quiltsbycheri.blogspot.com/


  These are blocks for a quiltalong; the Blockheads.  What a fun name, don't you think??  You can find those patterns here:

http://blog.modafabrics.com/2017/03/blockheads-block-1/





I hope everyone is having a great day today!!!


Julie




11 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful blocks!

Tired Teacher said...

Looks like a fun project.

Connie said...

Such great piecing. Very well done!

Pattypiecer said...

I am sewing along with the Blockheads as well, love the blocks so far.
Cute pup... how could you give her a bath,,,,, lol

Sherrill said...

I am resisting starting anything new! I want to finish up this final QOV (I have 2 more that I'll probably finish and send to Alycia in CO later) and then work on a couple of other UFOs before allowing myself to even THINK about something new. :-(

Kyle said...

Both projects are a fun way to try new blocks and color combos. Have fun!

---"Love" said...

I've got the first five Block Heads blocks made. I like all of them, but No. 5 was quite a trip, for me anyway! ---"Love"

Karen said...

There are so many sew-alongs to choose from. Both freebies and those that you have to have a pattern or book. Mind boggling and hard to keep track of.

Janet O. said...

Julie, I have to say, I don't know how you do it! You turn out a steady stream of wonderful scrap projects, while holding down a job that can be very stressful, and caring for you and your hubby. I am always in awe.
I have saved the patterns for Blockheads, but that is as far as it has gone. : )

Lori said...

They are all cute blocks!

Quilter Kathy said...

How did I miss Cheri's quiltalong?!? Too many fun things and not enough hours in the day!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...